Friday 20 October 2017

Welcome back to Musikool

It was wonderful to see so many of you back at Musikool Kids this morning, for the first session of term four... despite it being a long weekend, and I'm sure many of you are heading out of town to make the most of the 3 day break.

It was great to have some Dads with us today, and I think I counted 2 grandads and 4 grandmas also present!

Look who I spotted outside Musikool Kids this morning... unfortunately she wasn't quite in time for our session, otherwise she may have enjoyed a round of Five Little Ducks perhaps?

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and look forward to seeing you and hearing your beautiful voices next Friday.

If you have any special requests for songs you'd like, please let me know. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Easter Sunday Service 10am

Join us for Easter Sunday! 10am  at the Chapel Street Centre